Thursday, January 18, 2007

No Pillowpants in my........

alright, to understand the title you have to watch Clerks II. And don't watch it unless you thoroughly enjoy Jay and Silent Bob movies. But seriously, I cannot remember the last time I laughed so hard. We actually had to pause in a few places to laugh. then rewind and watch the parts again.

Then we had.....oh, anyone under 18, shut your eyes!! And ask your parents before watching Clerks II.....oh hell, watch it anyway, it's a HILARIOUS movie. Just don't tell them I let you....

anyway, where was I? Oh yes! The rug burns on my butt.

Alabama Slammers, man. The drink of the Gods. Not to mention my husband has a marvelous PTE. and no, I am NOT going to tell you what that stands for. hee hee..... (and I know you don't really want to know.)

seriously, watch the movie. pillowpants.....sooooo funny.

I'm still giggling....

No comments: