Tuesday, January 09, 2007

101

So I've done parts of this on my other blogs, but am bored tonight, so rewrote it. here ya go, if you are at all as bored as I am, you can read it!


1. I am ¼ German, ¼ Portuguese, and the rest is a mixture of French Canadian, Spanish, Scandinavian, and Irish (or was that Scottish? oops…)…some Dutch too, I think.
2. I was born in White Salmon, WA in 1977. We lived above White Salmon though, on a mountain, in a cabin in the woods.
3. I love all colors, but my favorites are purple, orange, and red….not all at once, of course.
4. I am a yellow belt in Kyokoshin karate, but haven’t practiced in awhile.
5. I love to read. I almost always have one or more books I am reading, and hate to be without one. I like fiction best.
6. I love having something to Plan. When we moved, I planned for 6 months and had a blast doing it. I am currently planning my school schedule and our future house.
7. I love sushi-not too into the raw chunks of fish, though eel rolls, if done right are yummy. I love orange rolls, and Philadelphia rolls.
8. I am extremely impatient and a very instant gratification sort of person. I want what I want now!
9. I have one daughter, Kaia, who was born on June 26th, 2001. We plan to have one more child, getting pregnant sometime after July of 2007.
10. I am designing my future house. I love Deltec Round Homes. Just ask, if you dare, and I’ll show you my ideas, not to mention my two three ring binders with cut out pictures of houses, rooms, furniture and other decorative house stuff.
11. I have worked in customer service for 13 years. I have never had a job where I don’t deal with the public.
12. The most unusual job was at an adult store. Interestingly enough, that was the place in which dealing with the public was the easiest.
13. I am planning to be an Ultrasound Tech. Sometime around 2012.
14. I don’t like nuts. I love peanuts, but those are legumes, not nuts!
15. I absolutely HATE being cold. I can’t think when I’m cold, can’t function, and get a bit bitchy.
16. I also hate being hungry. I get very bitchy when I am hungry.
17. I adore Johnny Depp. I think he is one of the sexiest men ever.
18. I have a mole on my left shoulder.
19. I cannot hold a tune to save my life. I love to sing though, and do it often.
20. I and all of my bridesmaids were barefoot at my wedding. My sister grumbled about it, but didn’t want to be the only one in shoes, though I gave her that option.
21. My favorite pizza toppings are pineapple, ground beef and tomatoes. Don’t knock it til you’ve tried it.
22. I have one tattoo—morning glory vines on my right foot. I’d like to get it touched up, and get another tattoo, but they freakin’ hurt!
23. I have my ears pierced, but am highly allergic to all earrings.
24. I have my nose pierced, and have never had a problem wearing whatever I want in it.
25. I played Gay Wellington in You Can’t Take It With You in 10th grade.
26. I love cheap coffee. Denny’s, Shari’s, it’s all yummy. Some sugar, a little…okay, a lot, of cream….mmmm…..
27. I also love tea. With honey, unless it’s in a Chinese restaurant, then sugar makes it taste best.
28. I make really, really good fudge.
29. I have hairy toes.
30. I love vampire novels and movies.
31. I can be very judgmental, but if I like someone, I’m rarely judgmental about them. If I don’t like someone, I’m overly judgmental.
32. The first thing I notice about someone is their mouth, then teeth.
33. I want to learn how to speak Japanese someday. I have it included in my school plans.
34. I try very hard to be a confident person, at ease with how I look and am. I fail more often than I would like.
35. I love chocolate. Dark and milk best. White if it’s high quality.
36. I hate Palmer brand chocolate.
37. I love cherry frosting. It’s hard to find. I will eat it out of the container.
38. I adore thunder storms.
39. I am dissatisfied with the size of my boobs, but I really don’t think I could ever have a boob job.
40. I love to make lists, then rarely remember to look at them.
41. I am trying to gain weight. My goal is 130.
42. Life, the Universe, and Everything.
43. I don’t have a large intestine. It was removed when I was 16.
44. People will tell me in all seriousness that “you can’t live without a large intestine.”
45. I would like to enjoy camping, but just don’t. at all.
46. I am very enthusiastic!!
47. I am very loyal. I don’t make many friends, and plan to keep the ones I have for a very long time.
48. I learned how to drive with a stick shift. I will now only drive one if it’s absolutely necessary.
49. When I took the drivers test, I failed the first time due to “legal loss of control of the vehicle”. I drove backwards onto someone’s lawn.
50. I took it again, and passed just fine.
51. I am a necklace whore. I have about 50 of them, or more.
52. I plan on being the type of grandmother who always has cookies in the oven and a warm lap to snuggle in.
53. I have been married twice.
54. I want to live in the Bellevue/Seattle area of Washington state someday.
55. I plan on building a house on 4-5 acres.
56. I want chickens.
57. Around people I know love me, I am not afraid to voice my opinions.
58. This is not always a good thing.
59. There are 10 men on my List. There were almost 11.
60. I seem more innocent than I am…until you get to know me.
61. I have one sister, Katie, who is six years younger than I am. She’s getting married in April.
62. I will be a bridesmaid for the first time!
63. I have one brother, Mick, who is five years younger than me.
64. I have a half sister who is older than me, but I’ve never met her.
65. I am very close to my mom, and we talk almost every day.
66. I have 2 nephews, Kendrick and James, and 3 nieces, Jennavieve, Jennilynn, and Jada.
67. I have two cats that don’t live with me right now. Joe and Suzy.
68. I also kind of have two chickens, but they never have and never will live with me. They are Bernadette and Ontsie (that one is Kaia’s)
69. Someday I would like to have a dog. I small, non-yappy one.
70. I love working with people, but not in sales, really.
71. I adore getting comments on my blog.
72. I met my husband in high school, but we didn’t start dating until 6 years later.
73. I was dating my first husband all through high school.
74. My husband (now) and I decided to get married after three months of dating.
75. I got pregnant 2 weeks later.
76. I refused to change the date of the wedding.
77. We’ve been married for 5 years, and I have never regretted it.
78. I think my husband is the best dad my kids could have.
79. I prefer dark haired men. There are a couple exceptions to this, but only a couple.
80. I adore goatees, and feel most men look better with them. There are exceptions to this.
81. In my journal, when I was 11 or so, I wrote that I planned to become an alcoholic.
82. I have no such plans anymore.
83. People with addictions scare me.
84. I have lived in a house with no bathroom, and no outhouse.
85. For Halloween I have been – a nurse, a witch (many times), a hobo, a gypsy (many times), elf, fire sprite, corrupted catholic school girl, angel, goth chick, punk chick…and others, I’m sure…
86. I think Valentines day is kind of a silly holiday.
87. I am planning my first garden. Among other things, I will be growing peas, beans, and saffron.
88. Christmas was my favorite holiday as a child. I used to wake up at 5. Pissed off my brother and sister, cause I’d go wake them up too.
89. I drive a 2001 Toyota Corolla.
90. I like to sleep with the covers folded under my feet. Even in hottest summer, I can’t stand to have my feet uncovered.
91. I love Riesling wine, but not many other kinds. I especially don’t like any red wines.
92. I want to go on a Mediterranean cruise someday.
93. I get very friendly when I am drunk. A little too, some would say.
94. I’m very optimistic, and rarely worry about anything.
95. I like all sorts of music. In every genre, there’s at least one artist I enjoy.
96. I am going to learn how to do stained glass some day. and restart pottery.
97. I love taking pictures, but my husband never remembers to, so most of the pictures of me are posed.
98. I love Japanese architecture. I plan to have one room designed that way in my house, and a garden too.
99. I adore scented lotions and bath gel, especially when they come in sets.
100. I love mugs from Starbucks.
101. I think a happy smile is one of the sexiest parts on anyone, man or woman.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very funny. I must do one of these. I did not know you once aspired to be an alcoholic. I also did not know you had hairy toes--a must see! When you were born, you had a very hairy back. Little monkey.

I also love comments....hint hint

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I still have that kiln. Perhaps if you want to get back into pottery we should get it to you when you guys move?