Friday, June 22, 2007

Even MORE about me!

001.Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
most certainly!

002. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
no, I don’t think so…I had a pair of jeans with holes in the knees, but finally gave up on them.

003. What are you dreading right now?
having the person I am currently on hold with tell me that they can’t do what I want, and the last 30 minutes 22 seconds and counting have been wasted.

004. Do you celebrate 4/20?:
the date? No…or is this supposed to say 4:20? Like the pot smoking time? In that case, well, the answer is still no…

005. Favorite country singer?
I don’t have any favorite singer in any genre. Country music isn’t one of my favorite genres, either, though I like some.

006. What face cleanser do you use?:
Mary Kay.

007. When was your last doctors visit?:
May 30th.

008. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep?:
I TRY, yes…

009. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?:
To get ME ready? Or me and Kaia? Just me, about 15-20 minutes. With Kaia, 20-40.

010. "First Loves Are Never Over" is this true for you?
(laughing outloud) no. no.

011. Think of all your exes - what about them?
Jason- wonder what he’s up to…haven’t seen him since 9th grade.
Steve- my first foray into white trash men. Blech.
Abe- good times. Glad I had them. Glad they’re over.
Elijah- second and last foray into white trash dating. Sheesh. I learned, oh man, did I learn.
Matt- cured me for GOOD of dating jealous guys.
(I’m stuck. Does “ex” include people I just had sex with, or just ones I called “my boyfriend”? We’ll go with option 2. And in that case, we are done!)

12. If anyone came over to your house on one of your "lazy days" would you go get ready real quick?:
I’m assuming you mean people I know and love, since who else would show up unannounced? And no..they love me, remember? And more importantly, they know me, remember?

013. Does your school have tornado drills:
It did not.

014. Have you ever been on your schools track team?:no. no no no no! No team sports for me. *shudder*

015. Do you own a pair of Converse?:
I did in 4th grade. Not since.

016. Who did you cut and paste this survey from? :
http://princessdarcy.spaces.live.com/

017. Do you eat raw cookie dough?:
I LOVE raw cookie dough! I don't care about the raw eggs and possible food poisoning! I LOVE raw cookie dough... preferably frozen!

018. What color shirt are you wearing?
maroon.

019. What did you do for your last birthday?
had Chinese takeout with my parents and Andrea’s family and watched them drink wine. Not what I had planned pre-pregnancy, but was a good time.

020. What time did you wake up today?
7:40am

021. What were you doing 3 nights ago?
Monday night…hmmm…oh! Cleaned my laundry closet and had a small but good visit with Dana.

022. Last time you saw your mom?See 19.
End of May.

023. Do you like having your hair pulled?
ummmm. No. there are people who answer yes to this?

024. Are you cocky?:
I don’t believe so.

025. Shortest relationship?:
Define “relationship”.

026. Longest relationship?
30 years. My mother-daughter relationship between my mom and me. Oh, that’s not what you meant? Sorry.

027. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have told you they love you?
3? 4? Not sure…

028. Last gift you received?:
nail polish and lip gloss from Heather for going to a mary Kay thing.

029. Biggest lie you have ever told?:
Not sure.

030. Could you live without a computer?:
well, yes, of course I wouldn’t DIE. I wouldn’t enjoy it though.

031. Do you wear shoes in your house?:
not if I can help it. Makes me feel confined.

032. When you watch movies at home, do you turn the lights off?
well, yes!

033. Ever been given an engagement ring?:
twice.

034. Ever dropped your cell phone?:
there are people who answer “no” to this? They are liars.

035. What do you do when you're sad?:
sleep.

036. Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
my mom. Andrea…Kathy…Tania…

037. When was the last time you saw your best friend?
Umm…Last week? I think.

038. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
this is an ambiguous question. Physical? Mental? Possible? If it’s anything, I would want more energy on a day to day basis.

039. What is your favorite month?:
any month in full summer.

040. What sleeps with you every night?
my unborn son. He’s a “who” though isn’t he? So I guess…my pillows, blanket and mattress.

041. How many times have you been pulled over?
This year? None, though I was in the car when Mike was. In my life? 3-6.

043.Who is the last person you texted?
let me check my phone…..Michael. To ask him to pick up Kaia cause I was on the phone at work.

044. What is your favorite dessert?
favorite? You are asking me to pick a favorite?!? This is DESSERT we are talking about! There’s ice cream and cake, and fudge…crème brulee, chocolate chip cookie dough….the list goes on.

045. Is anyone on your bad side right now?
Customer care at the company I am working for.

046. What jewelry are you wearing?
a necklace with multi colored beads, my wedding ring, and my nose stud.

047. What's the first thing you do when you get online?:
check email and sign on to MSN Messenger.

048. When was the last time you worked out?:
ugh, don’t ask me that. The NEXT time is this coming Monday. So there.

049. Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?
no.

050. How do most people spell your name?:
Do they know me? If so, I hope correctly…if they don’t know me, sometimes they only put in one ell.

051. Do you wear your boyfriend/girlfriends clothes?
yes, don’t tell my husband. ;-)052. Do you watch pro sports on TV?god no.

053. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?:
waiting on hold for customer care to help me do something only to have them tell me they couldn’t.

054. What was the first movie that gave you nightmares?
Child’s Play. nasty little doll demon.

055. What is in your cd player?
Here at work? Shakira, Pink Martini, and Gnarles Barkley.

056. Name one person that made you smile today?
Briana at the school I want my daughter to go to. She called and told me Kai is accepted.

057. What were you doing around 8 am this morning?:
blearily making a German pancake and coffee.

058. Do you know anyone who was born in the United States?:umm..yes….most of the people I know were. I take it this survey started in Canada. I also know 2 people who were born there!

059. Favorite name(s) for a girl:
Kaia. Was stuck on another one, so good thing I’m having a boy.

060. Will you keep your last name when you get married?:
I did not. Either time. See post on that below.

061. Your favorite restaurant you don't get to eat at much?:
Sunrise Bagels…not really a “restaurant” but I LOVE the Italian Eggel there….mmmmm….

062: Favorite boy names:
Ben, so far. I love Jaxon, but doesn’t go well with having a husband named Michael.

063. Do you buy your own school supplies?
I love school supplies, just like Darcy, who I took this survey from! I, too, don’t go to school, so call them “planning supplies” for various projects.

064. Do you already have your school supplies?:
I have lots. But no school as of yet.

065. How often do you wash clothes?
All my laundry gets washed on the weekend. Sometimes I do a load or two during the week.

066. How do you eat your steak?:
with a fork, usually. And mashed potatoes, if I am lucky. Ooo!! Horse radish sauce, too. (medium rare)

067. What is the farthest point North you've been?
The south part of Alaska.

068. How do you get to work?
I drive.

069. If you heard your phone ringing right now, who do you expect it to be?
Mike or my mom. Possibly Andrea.

070. What do you hear?:
Pink Martini on the cd player….the computers humming. Me typing.

071. Would you survive in prison?:
I think so. I wouldn’t be very healthy when I came out, and the experience would be horrible, but I wouldn’t let it KILL me. My gosh.

072. Who was the last person you messaged on Facebook?
no one. Don’t have Facebook.

073. Do you get along with your co-workers?
Yes, I do.

074. When was the last time you said I love you, and meant it?
when I left a message for Mike to call me.

075. What song is playing right now?
Not sure what it’s called. Also, it’s in French, which I don’t speak.

076. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would most likely over pack the most?:
depends on where we were going.

077. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
Not anymore. Every once in a while I meet someone though.

078. When was the last time you went clubbing?
Can’t remember.

079. What was the weather like today?
Sunny and hot! Just the way I like it.

080. What is the next holiday you have off?
ummm...none I can think of…I stop working before any more…oh! 4th of July maybe! John is a bit crazy on the 4th, so we may be closed then. Or the day after. Can’t remember last year.

081. When was the last movie you saw?:
ooo….I should know this…let’s see…oh! Shrek 3!

082. What's for dinner?
no clue. Cooking for one is something I do not excel at.

083. Whats the last thing you purchased?
Milk. And sour cream…..various other groceries.

084. What's your favorite gardening tool?
my really cool metal watering can. And an old claw shaped thingy for loosening dirt.

085. Where is your cell phone?
On the desk in front of me.

086. Is your phone on vibrate or ring most?
Ring.

087. Describe your Underwear?
non-existant.

088. How did your first pet die?
first? That would be…Buffy the dog maybe? Or one of several hamsters? I don’t know.

089. Did you have breakfast this morning?
Yes, I answered that above.

090. What's on your agenda for tonight?
Clean, then reward myself with watching a movie.

091. Who knows you the best?
My husband.

092. What brand is your digital camera?:
Nikon.

093. Do you smoke?:
Absolutely not.

094. Are you ticklish?:
Yes. But ask anyone who knows me before you do, they will tell you NOT TO UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. I go into survival mode and will hurt you.

095. Last person to text you?:
Michael, saying he would pick up Kaia.

096. What song describes your love life at the moment?
I can never answer these sort of questions. Anything about real love…meaning there’s some bad, but it’s mostly wonderful.

097. Do you own expensive perfume?:
nope. All perfume turns into Old Lady Avon perfume on me, so there’s no point in me spending the money on it.

098. On average, how much do your bar shirts cost?
what are bar shirts? Shirts I wear to the bar? Seems an odd way to put it if so…

099. Are you taking college classes?I will be in a year or two.

100. Would you rather sleep alone or with someone?
with someone, but I wish that “someone” didn’t snore. Also sleeping with my daughter is more fun than I let her know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me?!? You'd call ME!?! 0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0...........
(that last line was Bramble talking lol) If you won the 000l]\(Bramble again, must be jealous)
lottery I would be so honored that you would want to tell me first!! Thanks for saying that!