Friday, June 29, 2007

Blah. and more Blah.

I am SO looking forward to tomorrow. Two weeks is too long to be without my family. Also, haven't been able to sleep very well, all my joints ache, especially my pelvis. Having only two positions to sleep in is not okay.

This morning, after bad dreams kept waking me up, a bird hit my window, scaring the shit out of me. That was at 7, so I just got up. I am still exhausted, even after sleeping after work, then going to bed early.

Okay, okay, enough bitching. I have to figure out if I'm going over to Andrea's tonight...I need to go grocery shopping, so I may do that. That way tomorrow I can finish up things around the house before Mike and Kaia get home. I'm also making a sour cream apple pie for them as a surprise. Need to figure out what to have for dinner though....something that doesn't have to be served at a specific time...

No comments: