Tuesday, June 19, 2007

cleaning surprises and tomatoes

Mike and Kaia got to his grandparents safe and sound. His mom was there too, and they got in a good visit before bedtime. Kaia is having a blast already, and I am so excited she has this time with them.

I am starting my plan to get the house in tip-top shape before their return. Since Mike doesn't read this blog even when he does have Internet access, I am safe in recording my progress here even though it's a surprise for him.

Last night I completed my first project, cleaning and organizing the laundry closet. Tonight I am going to a Mary Kay thing, so won't have as much time, but I think I need to put the scrap booking on hold ( I got one side of a 2 page spread done last night) until I get the cleaning done. I really want Mike to come home to a clean, cleared out house. John and Casey are helping me do a few things on Saturday too....Can't wait!

I remembered I have my daughter's camera, so took an "after" picture of the laundry closet. I'm going to take some "before" pictures tonight of everything else!

Dana let me use her camera to take a picture of my first tomato!!! After she sends it, I'll post it, I'm so excited!

No comments: