Monday, August 14, 2006

umm...nevermind

we are not moving. Various reasons. But this is good. Mike will be able to finish his degree, and he is re-arranging his schedule so that the classes that are easier to do online will all be in the final semester, so if we are lucky, and he gets a job offer from his internship next summer (and if he gets the internship!) then we'll be able to move next year.

I planted my lettuce! I only bought a small bag of potting soil, enough for one pot, and germinated all the seeds without thinking about it, so there will only be one sowing in one pot. Oh well, it's a good lesson to learn, and this being my first attempt at gardening, I'm not too worried about mistakes!

Have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike should look for a job in Portland. ;)

Anonymous said...

Portland's tech market is pretty unstable at the moment. =Þ

Anonymous said...

I am very glad to hear that he IS finishing his degree. I think for whatever reason, that's a better decision.

Next year or even the year after next year will come sooner than you think.