Friday, August 18, 2006

the new policy

I'm feeling....not depressed....not .....anything....tired. very tired, in a not-wanting-to-sleep-kinda way. I'm glad it's Friday. The company I sell phones for just changed a policy, and it's already kicking my ass. 4 people today who got really pissed off, for very valid reasons, and there is nothing I can do about it. This policy is my LEAST favorite thing right now. I dread having someone come in and say "yeah, I just bought my phone a few months ago, and it's not working." because folks, my only answer, though I cloak it in niceties, can be "sorry, you are SCREWED". the problem is, I really am sorry. but there's not a damn thing I can do about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is awful--what is the new policy? Will they fire you if you tell them you agree it stinks? I mean I know John won't but....it will be wonderful when you are done with this sort of s--t