Wednesday, August 09, 2006

hey folks...

hello.

I am content.

I am with my family....so nice...

I have had dinner....tacos! yum!

I have just made my own blueberry ice cream. no, that's not quite right. I softened vanilla ice cream and added blueberries, and it's re-freezing right now. mmmmmmmm.

We have plans to go to Silverwood Saturday. It's a theme park in Idaho, very cool. I have many happy teenage memories of that place.....silverwooob!!....walking our ducks.....talking about nothing much while spinning furiously.....8 times on the Corkscrew.....in the front.....open cockpit bi-plane!

Life is good. Life. Is. Good.

sending happy vibes to all you people out there...may your Wednesday night be as happy as mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not so happy Wed night here. ML is grumpy and tired. Too bad I am not in the mood to cheer anyone up either... cc