Monday, May 12, 2008

pass the prozac this-a way please.

Her: What're you doing?
Me: Looking outside.
Her: Why?
Me: No real reason.
Her: Well, that's silly.

Her: I'm gonna draw you a picture.
Me: Thank you!
Her: What should I draw?
Me: Umm...a horse.
Her: I don't want to draw a horse.
Me: Then draw whatever you want.
Her: Fine, I'll draw a horse.
Me: Cool.
Her: What color?
Me: Brown.
Her: How about pink?
Me: Okay.
Her: What color do you want it's mane?
Me: Are you actually going to color it the color I choose?
Her: (offended) Of course!
Me: Orange.
Her:........orange? really? Are you sure?
Me: Yes.
Her: aahhhh...fine. I think I'll draw a queen instead. What color should I use?


Her: Can you see me: (hiding under pillows)
Me: (looking over) No.
Her: How about now?
Me: (looking over again) No.
Her: How about now?
Me: (again, looking over again) A little bit of the top of your head.
Her: (not moving at all) How about now?
Me: (again again looking over again) A little bit of the top of your head. I'm not looking over anymore.
Her: One more time!
Me: Fine
Her: (again, not moving) How about now?
Me: *sigh* A little bit of the top of your head.
Her: How about now?
Me: AAUUGGHH!!!


Her: (looking at an old Halloween picture of Simon and Tania) Who are these people?
Me: Simon and Tania.
Her: What are they?
Me: Simon is a tourist. Tania is a cat.
Her: What's a tourist?
Me: Someone who visits somewhere other than where they live and go see the cool things there.
Her: What's on his nose?
Me: Sunblock. It's a tourist cliche.
Her: What's a cliche?
Me: umm....something that is said a lot. A lot of tourists go to warm places, so they wear sunblock.
Her: What's a tourist?
Me: Someone who goes somewhere other than where they live!
Her: Tania is a cute cat!
Me: Yes, she is!
Her: What was Simon again?
Me: A TOURIST.
Her: What's a tourist again?

No comments: