Saturday, May 10, 2008

Because I'm bored.

Ten Years Ago what were you doing?

Ten years ago...let's see, I was about to turn 21...uh oh. umm...I was married to Abe, living in Vancouver, Wa. I was trying to convince him to start trying to have a baby (WHEW! thank god THAT didn't work!). I think I was working at Chevron.

Five Things on Today’s “To Do” List

-sleep in (done!)

- go to the bank and open two more checking accounts. (bank was closed.)

- eat (yep! more than once!)

- umm...can't really think of anything else.

If I were a Billionaire

I'd buy a lot of land, build several houses, invite a few families to live on it with me, start a commune type thing. Put money away for kids' college funds. Buy new cars for Mike and me. Invest. Go on a cruise. or two....three?

Three Bad Habits

- losing my patience with my daughter.
- taking things that have nothing to do with me personally.
- eating too much sugar.

Five Places I’ve Lived

- White Salmon, Wa
- Hope Peninsula, ID
- Pullman, Wa
- Vancouver, WA
- Battle Ground, WA

Five Jobs I’ve Had

- gas station clerk
- adult store clerk
- knife salesperson
- wireless consultant
- ESL textbook contributor

1 comment:

Carol Chen Lord said...

I guess I need to publish those books, don't I? (Smile!)

Love you, Della.