Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Almost 7....

Today is Kaia's birthday celebration at school! I took her biography in on Monday, and snacks in today. Mike is working from home so he can go too! I'll try to remember my camera.....

Ben is doing much better in the crib. He slept almost all night in it last night. (he still woke up several times, but I put him back almost every time.) He's not as scared when he wakes up in it now, just a bit mad. He still needs to fall asleep before he's put in, though I'm hoping to work on that in the next few weeks.

He LOVES finger foods. He figured out yesterday how to reliably get the food actually IN his mouth, and we have to only give him one piece at a time, or he'll stuff his mouth full then gag.

I found Kaia the perfect birthday card! It's a big one, about 1 square foot, and on the front it says "Long Long Ago...." then inside it says "You were born" and plays the Star Wars theme music! She's really into Star Wars right now, and will adore it. Natasha so nicely offered to help with her birthday party, and the plans for it are going well. It's going to be pretty simple, but I want it to go smoothly. I need to remember to get an updated contact sheet from the school office.....

Gotta get back to cleaning! Hope y'all have a wonderful day!

No comments: