Friday, May 16, 2008

I think TWO cups of coffee are needed today.

I really shouldn't even be spending time on here right now, I have so much to do today. But I thought you all should KNOW what I am up to! So here is my itinerary for the day:

take Kaia to school.

on the way back, stop by Whole Foods for the all-natural marshmallows that I have to use for the rice krispie treats I am making for her school faire this Saturday.

then stop by Kinko's for that label paper to print out ingredient labels for the food I make for the faire.

come home, quickly get cake into oven. hopefully it will be done before....

go to infant play date with 8 other moms from my mother's group.

come home, frost cake.

make rice krispie treats, cut into shapes.

cut cake into individual slices.

wrap cake slices and treat pieces in saran wrap (note to self: make sure I have enough saran wrap)

print labels with my name and ingredients and put on treats.

take to Kaia's school by 3:15. (luckily, she is going to after school care today, so I don't have to pick her up until I take the treats)

with both kids, go to Trader Joe's and do a grocery shopping.

make dinner.

I really, really hope Mike doesn't work late today. I have a feeling I am going to want to hand over boyo as soon as possible.

hmmm...I wonder what my Aunt Carol is doing this afternoon....Ah-Yi, would you be interested in coming over and keeping me company while I bake?!

No comments: