Thursday, February 22, 2007

sigh.....

I'm about to leave for an ultrasound. I'm not really worried, but it will be nice to see the little heart beat.

Lots going on in my family....my brother is going through a crisis sort of thing. And while he is mostly at fault, it is a situation that is cloudy. Also, I have no room for judgment, since I have been in a very similar situation. I just hope that the people involved will be able to work through it, and come out not too damaged. Please send them happy, healing vibes.

I'm constantly nauseous. Not enough to throw up yet, but the never ending nasty feeling is a bit tiring....not to mention I'm just tired anyway. and no bath yet!!

okay, that was enough bitching. Life is pretty good right now, on the right path and all that. Kaia's ballet recital is tonight, she's excited about that. I'm excited to see HER, but not looking forward to another 2 hours of OTHER peoples' kids dancing....luckily, I'll have Mike and Andrea there to keep me company!

not posting as much....just not enough to talk about, and feeling rather apathetic....it will pass, and I will be back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're gonna have a baby, we're gonna have a baby....! Well, you get all the work, I just get the joy!
Does that tea I brought help even a little?