Thursday, February 01, 2007

Baby Fever

okay, I got it bad. I want another baby. really, really, really bad. In public places, it's difficult for me to refrain from going up to complete strangers and asking if I can play with their babies' toes.

We can start trying in June. Mike graduates in December, and I want to be where we'll be for at least 3 months before I have the baby.

Mike doesn't make it any easier. I told him I wanted another baby. He said "okay."

It's going to be a bit difficult for me to get pregnant again. With Kaia, the first month we tried worked. But later, I had "stuff" happen, and now there is scar tissue covering pertinent parts that are involved in the baby making process. So it might take extra work this time.

I want a baby! Have a mentioned that?!?! Well, I DO. Kaia wants me to have one too! She is looking forward to sisterhood with a passion. I know it won't always be roses, but I am glad she's all for it.


So, if some stranger walks up to you in a public place, and asks to squeeze your baby, don't be alarmed! I won't hurt your sweet one. and I won't run off with your child either. no matter how much I might want to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish you all the luck in the whole wide spectacular Universe!!!!! You are such great parents, the new child will be so lucky to have you and of course our little Kaia for a sister--what good fortune!!