Saturday, March 29, 2008

I haven't been this sick in a long time. It's just a head cold, so no fever, which always makes me feel like I should still be doing all my regular stuff. But I feel like shit. I can hardly walk to the bathroom without feeling dizzy. My sinuses are killing me and my throat feels like someone took heavy duty sandpaper to it. I'm also coughing, so maybe it's a bit more than a head cold, I don't know...I don't get sick like this much. Maybe once every couple of years.

My husband is taking wonderful care of me, I haven't even gotten out of bed today except to pee. He brought Ben in a while ago to eat, but I wanted it that way. He fed him a bottle earlier this morning so I could sleep, but I don't want to go to long without feeding him. Mike's brought me toast and tea and later will be going to the store for orange juice. mmmm....orange juice sounds awesome right now.

So at the moment I am laying in bed doing not much of anything. Which makes for such an interesting post, don't you think?

No comments: