Saturday, March 22, 2008

blah blah blah

Bah. Boring day! I worked on Kaia's room a bit, but there's still a lot to go. I worked on my room, and put away laundry...dyed Kaia's curtains purple.....ate some...Ben is still fussy, but his temp is normal.

I think I am a bit sick. Just feel a bit out of it. I had told Kaia we would order pizza for dinner, but I think I'm going to have to cancel that, just don't feel like spending the money. We have plenty of other things to eat.

I really need to work on our grocery budget. I spend WAY too much on food. So I am cutting it down to $100 a week, and only going once a week, with a proper list, after planning all meals for that week. Wish me luck.

I'm so excited about Andrea and John and their kids visiting next month! I have no idea where we'll put everyone, but we'll figure something out.

Kaia is bugging me over and over to look at her doll. "Look at shoes! Look at her tights! Look at her hair! Isn't she the prettiest groovy girl!?" Then she repeats it. Well, she did until I told her to stop. I have little patience today.

Ben is laying on the floor watching her play. He loves his big sister quite a bit. She's pretty darn fond of him too. Wonder how long that will last?! ;-)

Okay, I feel this post has meandered on long enough. I'll try to find something else to do.....really, I'll be fine....sigh......

No comments: