Monday, October 30, 2006

I love surveys!

The Dirty Thirty + (unknown facts/secrets about yourself):

1. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship? Paranoid Psycho
2. When was the last time you shaved your legs? Oh…umm….hmm…..well…oh! I know! October 18th! right before we went to Vancouver.
3. What were you doing this morning at 8am? Getting ready for work, and bugging Kaia to get her hair brushed.
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? Taking the deposit for work, picking up my futon cover, and getting pissed about the fact I forgot to buy a pumpkin for Kaia to carve, and now everyone is out except for the fake carving ones that are TWENTY FREAKING DOLLARS! no, I did not buy one.
5. Are you any good at math? Not really. I can do well in it in a class if I have a good teacher. I was actually really good at geometry….but I really really really don’t like math.
6. Your prom night? Junior year…I went with Abe, who would become my first husband. I wore purple. Mostly danced fast dances with other girls whose boyfriends were sitting down claiming an inability to dance. Had fun, but not enough to want to go the next year.
7. Do you have any famous ancestors? Not really. My brother and sister are related to Jesse James though! And I’m related to them…
8. Have you ever taken out a loan to pay for school? nope
9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile? Why does everyone think I should have a damn MySpace?! NOT gonna! NOT!

I have no clue to where Number 10 is......so we will move along.....

11. How many different beverages did you drink today? It’s only 9:47….but so far I’ve had some water and some coffee
12. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machines? If what I wanted to talk about was important. If I was just calling to say Hi, then not always. And I never do on boss-man’s, cause he doesn’t listen to them anyway, and he’ll see I called from caller id.
13. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to? Jackson Browne! opening was Vonda Sheppard, who later played piano on that one show with the dancing baby and Calista Flockhart.
14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? Wow…I haven’t been to the beach in too long…I think I do…yeah.
15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had? Any of the ones that the dentist wouldn’t believe me that I need more Novocain than most people.
16. What is out your back door? A hill. Some concrete. Soon part of my container garden.
17. Any plans for Friday night? Watch Grosse Point Blank with my husband, if I can find it.
18. Do you like the ocean? Oh yes.
19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different kinds of popcorn for Christmas? Not sure if I have ever received one, but I’ve bought them for myself…
20. Have you ever been to a planetarium? yep. at OMSI
22. Something you are excited about? Dressing up for work tomorrow!
23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO? Cherry
24. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive? Had to think about that one…no.
25. Describe your keychain. There is a metal circle. And some keys. And a hook thingie. Very simple.
26. Where do you keep your change? There is some loose in my purse. Some in a coin purse in my purse. Some in my car. And some in the change jar in our room in which we are supposed to put ALL change until it fills up and we can do something fun with it.
27. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people? Um….hmm…not really sure…high school maybe? Wow…there has to be a time after that…just can’t think of it right now.
28. What kind of winter coat do you have? A big black poufy one! And a pink one for less cold days that is prettier.
29. What is your current relationship status? Happy and content with My Man, for the rest of my life.
30. What are you wearing right now? Grey turtleneck shirt with a blue shirt over it, grey slacks, white socks (can’t see them) and black boots.

I guess the next questions make up for not having Number 10........

+. What is your current problem? My tooth. Getting a root canal at 1.
+. What do you love most? No, it’s WHO. Mike and Kaia. Hands down
+. Who makes you most happy? See above.
+. Are you musically talented? Nope. I can usually play mary had a little lamb on the piano if you give me time to practice. :-)
+. If you could go back in time, and change one thing, what would it be? Nothing. Everything, even the bad stuff, made me who I am today, and I like me.
+. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day-what would you be? A bird in some tropical place with no people. Fly! Fly!
+. Ever have a near death experience? I guess. When I was 16 and got really sick and it took the doctors a long time to diagnose what I had. My doctor said it was the worst case of ulcerative colitis he’d seen in 10 years.
+. Can you sing? Can I? uh uh, no way, no how. DO I? hell yes.
+. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now? Strangely enough, I don’t have one.
+. Who did you cut and paste this from? Nadine from http://velvettush.spaces.live.com/
+. Name someone with the same b-day as you: Mike Meyers
+. Have you ever destroyed someone's property? Not to my recollection.

No comments: