Tuesday, April 08, 2008

planned on writing more, but boyo calls...

Ben is in Kaia's room watching her play. I am sitting on my ass when I should be cleaning, because today John, Kaia, and Liam are coming! I am sad that Andrea couldn't make it this time, but it'll still be a lot of fun. We are getting CityPasses for Seattle - the Pacific Science Center, the Sci-Fi Museum (in the Space Needle, I guess), the zoo, the aquarium, and some sort of hour long cruise. Mike is thinking about taking a day off from work to join us, though we are saving a couple of the things until Saturday even if he doesn't.

I went to Goodwill today in search of baby clothes. Ben is growing out of all his long sleeved stuff, but the weather is not co-operating by getting warmer! I like the one piece outfits with feet best, and found 2 of those, but also got a couple long sleeved onesies, which work too. And! I found two more metal baby spoons, a pasta scoop, and a slotted spoon to replace the one I have that sucks. Wh00t!

Gotta go, Kaia has gotten bored of entertaining Ben, he'll have to watch me clean the kitchen instead....

No comments: