Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Anyone know any good recipes with marjoram?

Today they decided to test the fire alarms here at our apartment complex. Now, as a veteran of accidentally setting off fire alarms, let me tell you I've heard some loud ones. The ones here? Are the LOUDEST DAMN ALARMS I've ever heard! And they didn't just set them off then be done. No, instead, testing apparently means setting them off randomly for 20 minutes.

So Ben and I decided to head down to the produce market near here and buy some veggies.

Instead! I bought herbs: oregano, thyme, marjoram, and....something else...and also strawberries! I also bought some potting soil and compost, but I already have pots. I am going to take Ben's high chair outside on the porch while Kaia and I have an impromptu gardening session this afternoon. I will take pictures and post them later!

drat...it was sunny all the way up to now...it's starting to cloud over...darn this weather! Doesn't the universe know I wish to have some mother/daughter time later?! I know I made the appointment....I think.....

Hope you all are having a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments: