Tuesday, November 07, 2006

in the morning, you will have your Glimpse!

There will be daily glimpse about today, but I need to crop and edit and such the picture, and I don't feel like getting out my laptop to do that tonight. This computer can't do it.

We went out to Andrea's for dinner, and got to meet Clara, their keeper-cow! She's very sweet. Kaia "helped" feed (thank you Andrea, for being so patient!) and we said hello to all the horses.

Katia was very tired, her stamina still isn't very good. I watched her dressing change...that girl is a trooper. So many adults wouldn't have handled what happened as well.

Liam and Kaia for the most part got along well. At one point, Liam came in and informed me that Kaia had hit him. I called Kaia to come in, and she immediately burst into tears, yelling "I didn't hit him very hard!!!" It's so hard to keep a straight face sometimes. I don't think I punished her very well, just made her stand in the corner for a few minutes. ah well.

I'm tired...off to bed, after a bath.

No comments: