Saturday, November 04, 2006

Daily Glimpse #8


Here we are at dinner! Yes, we are eating in the livingroom, it's kinda fun this way actually. We had red beans with rice and mexi-corn, blue corn muffins, and fresh cherry tomatoes with ranch and blue cheese dressing. Very tasty.

I had 4 or 5 pictures and one really good one of all three of us smiling at the camera ( I figured out the timer function!) but this one is funnier. I had just put a tomato in my mouth and bit down before fully closing my mouth, so it squirted all over me. Mike is just starting to laugh, and Kaia is confused about what is going on.

Got most of my cleaning done today. Laundry to put away tomorrow. Working on the textbook tonight and tomorrow too. All in all, a good Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great shot--I can taste the juicy tomato........how many seconds did you give yourself to sit and do the tomato foible? Give us the others! Or maybe send the good ones to me?