Sunday, July 22, 2007

two movies, a massage, lunch, and a moms only "outing"!! Spoiled this weekend!

We actually watched this movie yesterday, and Harry Potter today, but I love the Die Hard movies, so we took a picture in front of this one.

Harry Potter is good, don't get me wrong. We went with John and Andrea and their kids, and had a great time. Afterward we went to lunch, then Andrea and I went to the Laundromat to wash some stuff. The first one we went to was a comedy of errors....I spilled Andrea's coffee, then dripped it all across the laundromat, earwigs abounded, and there was only one large washer at that one. We decided to try out the other one in town and didn't fare much better, it only had two...the ones they called "double loaders" were TINY!! We had to use to triple loaders, which worked well, though they needed more than two! We sat and talked about the silly ads in magazines and roasted, since there was no AC there.

After getting home, I am in the middle of some house work, though not much, thanks to Flylady. I did a load of laundry, and am in the process of letting some carpet cleaner soak in before vacuuming my living room again. Mike made sandwiches for a nice simple dinner. After I'm done here, I think I will call down and see how Kaia is doing. She and mom drive back tomorrow.

Not a whole lot to report, really. Mike and I had a nice relaxing weekend, though we've both bit a bit grumpy at times...I think it's the heat.

Had a wonderful massage yesterday, 60 minutes of bliss!! Thanks again Tania!!!

No comments: