Sunday, July 22, 2007

Grumble.....glower.....grr....

I don't normally talk about dreams, 'cause I know you don't like listening to other peoples' dreams just as much as me, so I won't go into details, but last night SUCKED.

EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN dream had someone doing something idiotic (often affecting my daughter) and me getting pissed off and yelling at them. And them not understanding that they were being a moron, or not caring that they had either put my daughter in danger or hurt her feelings. WTF is that about? I mean, ONE dream, okay, whatever, but ALL OF THEM!?! And we are talking like 4-5 dreams last night!

So, needless to say, I am not in the best of moods today.

After I get happier, I will post about my day yesterday, which started out no so good, but ended very well. (Live Free or Die Hard was AWESOME)

No comments: