1.Phone rings who usually is it?
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
If I am by myself, always. If Kaia is with me, then I do if I am close to a cart return.
3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed again, would you?
4. Do you take compliments well?Usually.
5. Do you play Sudoku?absolutely not! Mike was teaching Kaia how to though….
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
For how long? Sadly, I doubt I could last long….I’d try my damndest though.
7. Do you like nipple rings?depends on the nipple.
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
a day camp, once. On the last day, we spent the night at some camp ground. The leader guy told the scariest scary story, scarring me for life.
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married what would you do?Tell him to fuck off.
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
I doubt it. Considering that I don’t really get anyone who belongs to any organized religion, and wouldn’t want to marry one, so why date them?
13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
14. Use three words to describe yourself at the moment:
Bulbous, itchy, hot.
15. Do any songs make you cry?
16. Are you continuing your education?
In a year or two, yes.
17. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
well, I have shot a gun previously…but if I just picked up a random gun? I know how, yes, in the basest “point and pull the trigger” sort of way.
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
My child. If we are strictly speaking “thing” then my photo albums and laptop.
19. Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
My secret boyfriend. but don’t tell my husband. He might want to up his visits with HIS mistress.
20. Who do you call the most?
My mom, Andrea, Kathy.
21. Favorite children's book?
Higgelty Piggelty Pop, Or, There Must Be More to Life
22. What color are your eyes?
23. How tall are you?
24. Do you have a crush on 'Dave the Goofy Professor'?
25. If you could do it over again, start from scratch, would you?
26. Any secret admirers?
Well, I wouldn’t know, now would I? If they were SECRET.
27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Yes. many times.
28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
oh wow…..umm….not really sure. Years ago.
29 Favorite ex?
my ex-husband. he was the least loser-ish of all my exes.
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled?
32. Do you like mustard?
In small bits.
33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
well, that’s not a good choice. they are both marvelous things. I’d have to pick eat, if I had to pick one…but sleeping is a sacred thing….so I call no fair.
34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
I have my dad’s coloring and my mom’s features.
35. How long does it take you in the shower?
To do what? that is the determining factor here….
36. Can you do splits?
oh yes. my feet will move at least two feet apart from each other.
37. What movie do you want to see right now?
a so far unmade or planned sequel to Serenity.
39. What did you do for New Year's Eve?
Got toasted at Andrea and John’s. Had a blast.
40. Do you think The Grudge was crappy?
I didn’t even consider watching it.
42. Do you own a camera phone?
yes, but do not use it as such.
44. Was your mom a cheerleader?
45. What's the last letter of your middle name?
47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
right now, since I am pregnant, I get a solid 10 hours of constantly interrupted sleep.
48. Do you like care bears?
not overly much…not against them, per se….
49. What do you buy at the Movies?
pop. I smuggle air popped popcorn in.
50. Do you know how to play poker?
in a very vague way.
51. Do you wear your seatbelt?
52. What do you wear to sleep?
depends on the season. anything from ziltch to covered from head to toe.
53. Anything big ever happen in your town?
not in my opinion.
54. Is your hair straight or curly?
depends in its mood.
55. Is your tongue pierced?
56. Do you like Liver and Onions?
I have never tried them. But I am going to go out on a limb here and say absolutely not.
57. Have you ever been in love?
58. Do you like funny or serious people better?
I love funny people, as long as they know when to get serious. I tend to annoy serious people.
59. Ever been to L.A.?
61. Do you visit goofyauctions.com daily?
never even once.
62. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
neither, at the moment.
63. Do you hate chocolate?
excuse me? are you stupid?
64. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
we don’t really fight anymore.
65. Are you a gullible person?
I can be. but not across the board, no.
66. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
I’m not sure. Since I was 15, I’ve only gone 3 months without one….sort of…what do you consider a boyfriend?......moving on….I am sure I could be quite happy without one, should the event occur.
67. If you could have any job what would it be?
68. Are you easy to get along with?
Very much so. Unless you piss me off by being a jerk. Even then, I'm not overly difficult.
69. What is your favorite time of day?
70. Are you a generally happy person?
I like to think so.