Monday, March 05, 2007

yes yes, time for an update. the problem is there is not much new....

let's start with this past weekend though. Kaia and I spent it at Dana's, and had a blast. I got two scrapbook pages done, and two different types of mini scrapbooks that I will be using as gifts for relatives. Spending the weekend there definitely helped me keep my mind of feeling nasty.

however.

I still feel nasty. nasty nasty nasty. I am only hoping it will end at the usual time this sort of thing does--at the end of the first trimester. I am praying to the gods of...ummm...what sort of gods? the puke gods would MAKE you throw up, wouldn't they? the anti-puke gods? seems unlikely they exist...oh well...

I am also getting more and more tired. I just want to SLEEP damn it SLEEP. I wish I could leave work early and go SLEEP. But last month I missed a lot of work for hospital reasons and I have unpaid bills to show for it. Missing more work will not help with the catching up, though how I'm supposed to catch up when I am needed the current money for THIS months bills I don't know...

sigh. and I am getting bitchier by the minute, I swear. must stop whining!!!


(Andrea? Shane? aren't you so thrilled you asked me to blog again? was it everything you hoped? no? hhmmm...I'll try again later, I promise.)

No comments: