Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thursday....

only about 3 and a half more weeks to go of this dratted first trimester. I was feeling SO much better, but last night had to cancel plans to go make sushi at Andrea's because I was gagging every five minutes. Didn't actually throw up, but felt nasty. Feeling nasty this morning too, the first time I've felt nasty in the morning in a while.

I need to get my tomato plants transplanted into their second temporary home! Andrea brought me some pots, and I have the dirt...just need to get it done. Also, there are more seeds I need to start too. Need to do taxes too....and look up plane ticket prices for my sisters wedding, which I realized I hadn't really thought of practical ways to pay for...it'll happen though. It always works out.

I feel like I am neglecting my family. I'm not as worried about Mike, he's an adult, and can handle it, which he is admirably. Kaia, however, I feel bad about. I feel the worst in the evening, and usually have to just take a bath and head to bed. Last night I only got a few minutes with her before she went to eat dinner and I fell asleep. She seems to be doing fine....still cheerful and excited about the baby....maybe she'll enjoy helping me transplant the tomatoes.

Time seems to be flying by while at the same time creeping along. Katie's wedding is right around the corner, as is Mike's birthday. But this damn first trimester is taking forever!! I'm really glad it'll be over by Katie's wedding day. That's something I want to be able to wholeheartedly enjoy. Speaking of which, need to call the alteration place.....

.......
.......

okay, have an appointment today at 4 to get the top of the dress taken in. The skirt still fits fine, even a bit loosely.


okay, time to get to work...

No comments: