Thursday, March 15, 2007

WARNING: mucho bitching ahead....proceed at your own risk (or feel free to just skip it)

so I feel like bitching, and I do that way too much, but this is MY blog, and I can cry if I want to! But you don't have to read it if you don't want to. That's FREEDOM, people.

so...on with the bitch fest.

I am so damn tired of being poor. and yes yes YES, I know I am richer than most of the world ( I am, I did this online survey thing, apparently I make more than 97% of of the world's population) being AWARE that I am lucky...moving on with the whine...

I just got my hospital bills from a month or so ago. Though my insurance paid most of it (total bill OVER $6000!!!) I still owe almost $1300 to the hospital. Minimum payment is $126 a month. Since I am already almost a month behind as it is, from missing so much work, I fail to see where that $126 is coming from.

I also would like (though it's not a need) some shoes to wear while pregnant. I have some for this summer, but the ones I have while it's still cold aren't that great. But do I have $30 extra?! nope.

I can't wait to be able to, without hesitation, say "Yes!" when someone asks if we want to go out to dinner.

I can't wait to be able to get my eyebrows waxed every two weeks and not worry about the cost.

I can't wait to be able to order a sandwich delivered for lunch at work without feeling guilty about the money spent.

I can't wait to be able to buy something I see that I know a friend would like, just because I want to give them something.

I can't wait to be able to take my mother out to dinner. and only look at the total so that I can figure out tip.

I can't wait to be able to go grocery shopping whenever I need to, without having to wait for payday.

I can't wait until every pay check isn't spent the second we get it, on bills.

I can't wait to have money left over each month.

okay okay. I'm boring even myself. signing off.

No comments: