Sunday, November 04, 2007

A belated Halloween post....

I know it's a bit late to be writing about Halloween, but I didn't want to miss it! It's Ben's first!
First, here's Kaia, as the Little Bad Wolf...my mom made the costume, isn't it awesome! Kaia had a blast wearing it, the growling almost got out of hand.... :-)
And here is Ben....you can't see the full effect of his cow costume, because the other pictures of him aren't the most appealing, and you must only see him at his cutest! So here he is, half of a cow, with a bit of a horn problem.... And here are Batman and his Pirate companion. Not my boys, but so cute I had to add them...would have added the Pirate's older sister, also a Pirate, but there weren't any pictures of her in full regalia....both of us moms weren't the best this year at picture taking, the evening was a bit hectic.
It wasn't even close to as cold as it has been, which meant Ben and I could go with everyone! Strangely enough, this year was also the shortest time we've spent out too....but all the kids got plenty of candy, and the stew dinner before heading out was sublime! Rolls with butter are also one of life's wonderful things......


No comments: