Friday, April 20, 2007

TGIF? oh...wait...

you know those days that are just kinda...... blah? There's no real reason to feel down, and the "down" isn't THAT down.....just...... blah.

I was really looking forward to having the next two days off, even though yes, I know, I just had a 10 day vacation. Now I am working tomorrow, hopefully only a half day, but possibly all day. And I really do need the hours.

I was planning on getting quite a bit done. I can still get some done on Sunday, but not as much. I have oodles of laundry to do AND PUT AWAY DAMN IT, I WILL!!! and I need to transplant my tomatoes and start some more seeds. I also need to get some plastic mesh stuff to make a trellis with..... though I think I will check out what Andrea might have at her place.

In baby news, everything is going well. I have a bump...but not much of one yet. I have an appt to get blood drawn next week for the scary birth defects. And in a few weeks, I will know if it's a boy or a girl! too cool!! Then I can concentrate on sorting clothes and Mike and I can work harder on a name.

okay, this is obviously NOT going to be a very entertaining post, so I will get back to work and my cream soda.

No comments: