Monday, April 23, 2007

Blech. BLECH, I say.

This day has not started out well, I can only hope it gets better.

This morning, Kaia forgot that she had planned to wear her cowgirl hat until it was too late. She sulked all the way to preschool, then sobbed hysterically when it was time for me to go. Her teacher had to bodily carry her into the classroom, with her screaming all the way. ( I called later, and she calmed down quickly, but still, it's hard on everyone)

Then when I got to work, I discovered that the non-lethal mouse trap had done it's job. The mouse that has been terrorizing Casey is trapped. However, now it shall starve to death, simply for being in the wrong place. I hate how the world works sometimes.

Then of course none of my customers can be HAPPY ones...well, one was, but she didn't buy anything she was just getting info.

My tomato plants didn't get transplanted, my seeds didn't get started. My laundry got mostly done, but it is sitting in a pile in my closet, wrinkling as we speak!

and I am still nauseous.

On a brighter note, I have a Reese's peanut butter cup.

No comments: