Thursday, December 28, 2006

a little more than planned...

No time! No time to even think of a good post topic, let alone write it.

That may be an excuse. I'm just not feeling it lately...that urge to write, that idea of something interesting. Don't give up on me though! I'm not going anywhere. Just.....resting. Just letting things settle a bit.

Planning to sign Kaia up for some stuff. Ballet again, in January, through her preschool. It's less expensive that way, and easier for me! All I have to do is go to the recital at the end. Then swimming continues, every Tuesday and Thursday until March. And the really exciting thing about that is that Andrea is signing up Katia and Liam at the same times! So we can sit and visit while watching our kids have fun while learning important stuff! Doesn't get any better than that....Then in March, soccer at her school starts. That will take up time with games and such, but she's been talking for months about wanting to do soccer, and her attention span isn't usually that long!

Another thing she's been asking about is flying alone. She saw some kids on the airplane, and asked where their parents were. When we explained about flying alone, she asked when she could. She's been flying with us kinda often her whole life, 2-3 times a year, so I think she could do it. Talked to mom about it, since that's where she wants to go, of course. Mom thought it was a pretty good idea for a weekend trip. I think Kaia'd love it, and feel so grown up!

I downloaded iTunes, for the someday I own an iPod. I'll be ready! One thing that was really cool was that it imported all my little videos from my camera, so I'll have all those to take around with me too! I have almost 500 songs so far, though I need to go through them and edit. I know, I know, you probably feel that is so few songs. Harbor no worries! I'll get more!

Alright. gotta go see what my daughter is doing while supposedly brushing her teeth. 'night, all.

No comments: