Thursday, December 07, 2006

21

1. Flip to page 18, paragraph 4 - in the book closest to you right now, what does it say?
“The tightness in my shoulders came up my neck and spilled out my mouth. ‘Listen you little pip-squeak. I am coming down there. I am not letting your paranoia hurt Richard.’”

2. If you stretch out your left arm as far as possible, what are you touching?
The table by the couch.

3. What’s the last program you watched on TV?
Can it be a recorded one? Don’t watch TV…the recorded one was Avatar: The Last Airbender

4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
9:10pm….was almost right! It’s 9:06

5. Aside from the computer, what can you hear right now?
The hum of my fridge and a slight case of tinnitus.

6. When was the last time you were outside and what did you do?
walking to my door from the car after picking up Kaia from preschool

7. What are you wearing?
lavender pajama pants with little flowers on them and a white tank top.

8. Did you dream last night? If you did, what about?
The last dream I had before waking up was about finding spiderwebs in my closet. They spread across my room and the spider was hiding behind my dresser.

9. When was the last time you laughed?
While Kaia was reading to us.

10. What’s on the walls in the room you’re in right now?
oh my…um….three family photos, three drawings by my great grandmother, two fingerpaintings by my daughter and I, and an advent calendar.

11. Have you seen anything strange lately?
Nothing that comes readily to mind.

12. What do you think about this meme?
passes the time.

13. What’s the last film you saw?
in the theatre? or at all? In the theatre, Stranger Than Fiction (excellent by the way). At all, Serenity, for the second time (also, very excellent, though you should watch Firefly, the shows that come before it).

14. If you became a multimillionaire, what would you do with the money?
pay off all my bills. invest a shit-ton of it. give friends and family a nice share. pick a few charities and give a bunch…..
then, I’d build my dream house, buy a new car, and plant a garden. in the house would be a dark room, and a huge studio with room for painting, pottery and stained glass.
I’d buy a monster truck and learn to drive it.
Travel around the world.


15. Tell us something about yourself that most people don’t know.
That most people don’t know? hmmm…that’s tough, I’m pretty babble-y about me….let’s see….here’s one—I will only eat grape jelly on peanut butter sandwiches, and on toast only strawberry or raspberry.

16. If you could change ONE THING in this world, without regarding politics or bad guilt, what would it be?
That no child would go without a parents love.

17. Do you like dancing?
LOVE IT. LOVE IT. notice the question wasn’t CAN you dance….

18. George Bush?
No thanks, I shave.

19. What do you want your children’s names to be, girl/boy?
already have one girl with a perfect name…Kaia. Have the middle names maybe picked out if we have another girl- Willamina Lyle. Lyle will be one of the middle names if we have a boy, too. No idea on first names for either. Really into Malcolm right now for a boy though. (From Serenity and Firefly!)

20. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Don’t think so. Our families are here, and they are too important to us to be that far away.

21. What do you want God to tell you, when you come to heaven?
Welcome, Della! Everyone who arrived before you is waiting to see you! First, here is your complimentary wine and chocolate!

No comments: