Saturday, July 29, 2006

small smidgens of info for you

my laptop is sick....it's very worrisome to me. Oh Clementine! My Clementine! Get well!



I have a headache, which interferes greatly with my grand cleaning plans today.



Cherry fruit leather! In the oven! have my doubts, considering the smell, but staying positive.....



Kaia, today, when told we would be cleaning this weekend, and encouraged to join in because dad will be home in a week, says......"mom!! I have a great idea! Let's keep it clean!!" Child, you are channeling your grandmother, and she ain't even dead.



the lunch a caring yet headache filled mommy gave her child today: avocados, applesauce, and chicken in a bisket crackers. Not perfect, but will do.


since reading the container garden book, the veggies I am inspired to grow: pole beans, snap peas, tiny pumpkins, tomatoes! Herbs: Bay! it's a tree!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi! test test