Tuesday, July 25, 2006

All One?

I realized I haven't gone into the reason for my title......can't in detail now, but will post a quick explanation.

First, the URL "estodosuno" means It's All One in Spanish. I changed that to We're All One for the title to my space because I thought it looked better.

So, we're all one. One of my strong beliefs, and the main reason I have issues with organized religion, is that I believe we are all made of the same stuff - some say star-stuff, some say god-stuff, or universe-stuff. It's all one, and we are all made of it. Not one of us is better or worse, and more importantly, more Holy, than another.

We are all on a Journey through this life. On the way, we have all encountered good and bad things, and we are all affected by those things. To say someone is mean, or cold, or stupid, is to forget they are not finished with that journey, and to ignore the fact that everyone has issues they are working on.

I need to remind myself of this everyday. I am FAR from perfect, and I do go on rants and raves about people I come into contact with. There will be angry monologues on here.

But day to day to day I try and remember to treat my fellow humans with respect and love. Because

they are me

me is they

We Are All One.

No comments: