Monday, July 31, 2006

Garden!

I have finished reading the Bountiful Container! Then I went back through and marked the things I am interested in growing, more things than I am planning on doing the first year. This is my list for this year and next so far....

this fall, well, this week, hopefully, I will be planting lettuces. That's about all I can plant this late in summer.

Next spring, so far for veggies I want to plant peas, tomatoes, lettuces, and mini pumpkins (in Kaia's garden). Also in Kaia's garden will go radishes.

For fruit, strawberries and blueberries.

For herbs, mint, bay, basil, oregano. Gonna possible add a couple more.

For edible flowers, I can't remember their names. But about 2 or 3 types.

I have learned SO much about gardening so far, and am feeling a bit more confident about my ability to learn more. Wish me luck!

No comments: